Wednesday, August 2

Opening Statement

It took too long to set this up for me to find the energy today to write more about my first week in Chile. All i can say is that it has been amazing, and i cant stop starring at the mountains that surround the city. public transportation is awesome and my classes are sick. its even fun for me to buy wine. People are very easy going here, but sometimes almost too much. they are nice, but you have to be the one to approach them. luckily, my spanish is getting better already and ive only been here a week and 3 days.

much love to all,

Karla

i have also decided that instead of putting up crappy quality pictures in facebook, i will try to keep an updated running tab on webshots. the link is somewhere around this page. meanwhile, there will always be some of my selected favorite pictures posted directly on the blog site.


Below is a glimpse of my life since the new year of 2006 began. they are in no particular order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home