Friday, August 4

A nice full day

Full days always make me feel accomplished. I cleared things up with my visa all morning, bought supplies for my painting class, and went to class in the afternoon! After class I shopped around the trash bin area and found some perfectly good supplies that people had just left behind the semester before! The only issue was carrying it all back to my house on the Bus. It was awkward, but I made it back in one piece. Now im about to go to a concert of musically talented poor children. It should be pretty awesome and Im excited because one of my favorite things is hearing live music. I tried convincing Izaak to come with me but I dont know if thats going to happen.

Last night was fun too- I got to hang out in one of the hottest spots in Santiago, Plaza Nunoa (right down the street from me) with some of the coolest people....Izaak, Jess Mack, Megan from Rice and Gina from Haverford....I promise Ill meet Chileans soon and tell you all about them. Its just been hard to thus far since I havent interacted with any in class or anything yet. Ive only been here a week!

the house mini poodle did pee in my room again. great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home