Sunday, August 6

Well Hello Fellow English Speakers...

Yesturday I went to have lunch with some relatives in the next section of the city over. I live in Nunoa, they live in Las Condes. Anyhoo, it was lovely! I got to have some amazing Chilean wine as well as re-meet my grandfathers brother for the first time since I was 12. After that they took me to a giant gocery store we would associate with Costco (except its much bigger) to buy some supplies for classes coming up this week.

Today, I went to a Museum! Two great things about it, I got to see some really spectacular works, plus it was for free! One of the featured photographers of the month was Abelardo Morell. The photographs above are form him. The really awesome thing about it is that I saw him speak at Wesleyan!!! I was so excited when I finally put the two and two together. At which point I starting taking pictures of the pictures and soon thereafter was asked to please not take anymore pictures. Oops. no matter, I got some. Also, the wooden sculpture featured in this posting is of a sculptor who is to be my Art History Professor tomorrow!! His name is Galaz Gaspar. Plus, my painting professor is really famous, his name is Cienfuegos Gonzalo. Pretty neat stuff, huh? not bad for a country mouse like myself. So that pretty much made my day, so that by the time lunch came around, I felt famished! Then it started to rain and I can still hear it banging on the tin part of my roof. I love it. I also put pictures of inside the museum as well as my livingroom, bedroom and bathroom. All plenty ample to feed my simple life style. as you can see, I even made the living room into my very own studio!!! I miss you all, but of course Im having a chummy old time here.

Besos a todos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home